Friday, February 25, 2011

The come back of the internet !!!

After a long waiting period, finally the internet connection has been provided again. In my hostel normally we should have the internet connection but don't know what is the reasons caused we can't use it.

Although we can't access to the internet but for the boring day some of my friends introduce a Korean's game drama to me, "Running Man".

Actually this drama is started since summer of last year but I don't know about it. The most attractive part is the participants of the games are really funny. Some of my friends really laugh until very loudly and almost crazy for that.
I'm also nearly "crazy" to watch that movie already. I watched almost 3 episode per day(3 x 1hr20mins). Maybe not much for you there but it's really much for me already. Haha. You also can watch it when you are boring also. Really funny.

Congratulation to my brother, he got an excellent result in STPM!!! (compare to me, haizzzz) LOL...
And good luck!!!

1 comment: