Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy or lazy? LOL

When I created this blog, I thought that updating a blog at least twice a week is an easy job. But the truth is I'm busy or perhaps lazy to update it.

Assignments, tests and presentation is coming. Actually tomorrow will be the first test 2 paper. I'm trying hard to study and understand with the purpose of don't feel disappointed again with the test.

Not forgettable, congratulation to our basketball teams which for the boy's team that won a fourth place and superbly the girl's team won the champion. Well played and they really put a lot of effort. Congratulation again.

Although I was the substitute but I also felt very excited and nervous when our team was playing. We shout together in the bench especially with Ton. Haha. Unforgettable matches.

To my friend Tatt, hope you will recover with full speed. We are going to eat tasty foods. Wait you "jio" us. ^^

Besides that, I've watched a badminton game yesterday midnight with my friends between Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan. That was an interesting match. Really excited and well played by both impressive players. Congratulation to the winner, our country's badminton men single player in world number 1 ranking, Datuk Lee Chong Wei.

Furthermore, very sad to see the earthquake with high magnitude happened in Japan. Words seem hard to express the sadness. Anyway, I hope and wishing them have the best situation in this hard time.

Write until here only. Continue my study. Add oil ^.^

2 comments:

  1. huiyo! so fast oredi test2
    my test1 jz end recently nia~

    Not bad wor Lee can win
    bt tat match i didnt watch ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...add oil la ^^
    very soon ur turn...
    back bm after intern?

    ReplyDelete