Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mood

After a few tests and a presentation, now at least there is a space to let me rest awhile. But I think I'm resting everyday if comparing my course to the others. LOL. Maybe it is the same and just they are busy when I'm free? Haha.

2 more weeks and after final exams to end this semester. It is the time to have our internship. Feeling nervous and curious when thinking about it. Actually after this semester, there are many of my friends will graduate but I still have 1 more year. Maybe they should be more nervous compare to me because they are going to work already. Haha. However, recalling back what have we done before? We went to internet cafe together, watched "n" movies, sing "n" times K and etc. But suddenly now we are going to work. Seems unbelievable. LOL. xD

Recently we went to swimming again. I didn't swim for more than 3 months already but once you learned it, you really can't forget it. This is the ability like eat that you won't forget in our life? Haha. I hope so. Training hard to learn more than now and toward "butterfly". xD
That's all for now. Have a nice day ^^.

3 comments: