Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Forgive or not?

I think I'm the one who can forgive someone that injured or hurt me. Although some cases are unforgettable but I try to believe them again and again because sometimes there are mistakes made by human being.
If someone has betrayed me, instead of become an enemy, I think I would like to make them as my "friend" because I learned from you. The word friend is highlighted because I will beware of their actions to ensure I'm not hurt again.

However, the thing that I want to emphasize is become a "friend" is better then an "enemy".
For me, I will just look at the case and not the people. But this is hard enough to forgive the people who betrayed you. Just try not to let them become your enemy.

Recently, there is a case. I don't know it is coincident or purposely done to make them as an excellent group. I think I have announced it to every friends among us. They knew that I will use this as the plan and I will did it alone only. They knew I'm alone then they still going to offense me? If for me, I would just change to the other plan rather than "bullying" the people who is doing alone. I'm too weak to voice out because I think they had decided before asking my opinion. They will straight away ignore me to achieve higher and better level.

Actually they no need to do so much for the plan. Until now, I'm still wondering why they need to do so much since the plan has already done. Nevermind, there is useless to understand their purpose since I still can't find a better plan for myself.

Hard to say out my feeling here. I'm angry for a moment. Sad for a day. Remember for whole life. Somehow I will forgive you soon. Thanks for the "coincidence". I learned after being hurt.

That is the mistake I made.I should finish the things and show it first.
In order to think a better plan and finish that, I can't sick. Please don't sick. Please let me do according to the plan smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. PLan? Some kind of thesis or project you mentioned last time?

    ReplyDelete