Saturday, February 19, 2011

This week...10/2 until now

I can't think of any topic to start this blog except write something happened in last week until now.
Actually from 10 Feb until now, my mood just like in a holiday mood.

The most unforgettable event was the Valentine's party. Thank to the organizer.
This is the first time that I join this kind of party. Seriously that is really fun and enjoy.
BBQ, Live band, Vodka... I'm also almost drunk also because of the Vodka. But I like it very much. Haha.
Besides that, I can know more friends through that. Nice to meet you all.
If have the chances again, I think I will join.

Besides that party, it's really a time wasted week and perhaps a better word to describe it "boring".
The internet speed here is really slow. Nobody likes it.
Basketball competition is about to start. My coursemates having training on it and I'm also joining them because there is really boring and not enough people to play football.

On Tuesday, my friends from UUM went to "Hai Tien" for their dinner. I was invited by them mostly because of YS were there also. Haha. Quite happy with that dinner because really long time didn't eat at there already.

Instead of a boring life, I have grabbed a ticket for the Spring Festival organized by UniMAP on Sunday. I hope there will be an exciting performance that can make us feel surprise.

If you are going, see you there! Have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment