Friday, February 11, 2011

University's Life Again

As predicted and as usual, after a holiday, there will be a lot of tests, assignments and etc need to be done.
These can be said as normal university's lifestyle because everyone that studying university need to pass through this stages.
When there are tests or assignments coming up, we will do it maybe until midnight or later. I believe everyone must be experienced it.
For my university's life, I still need to repeat it for 3 times if everything goes smooth for me to graduate. But I think I have get use of it.
Although I feel stress, but everything seems become very normal for me to face it.
Quite enjoy with this life because people who are working said that working life is more stressful than study life.
Sometimes, we can watch dramas for whole day after that go to gym room, basketball, football, DOTA and etc.
However, sometimes we need to face with laptop whole day to study or do homework.
Some say very stress. For me, stress=life.
Just depend on how you face it. So try to enjoy it before you feel regret. Smile ^^
Good luck for all of us that having tests soon!

2 comments:

  1. LOL...really dun know how to face my stress...help me please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. T_T
    Lots of assignments here
    Lots of tests coming soon
    But, there aren't any serious stresses now....

    g G GG...

    And, I'm still have times to come here leave you an comment =="

    ReplyDelete