Friday, February 4, 2011

Second day of CNY... The time seems fast forwarded...

After an exciting countdown, the CNY 2011 is finally arrived and reaches the second day. Felt very happy when anticipating this CNY but felt a little bit sad when it is already second day.

Maybe all of us will have the same feeling where we will only have the excited feeling when we anticipate for it. Hence, I prefer the feeling when the holiday just started. Perhaps I should say I feel very happy when we gather. No matter friends, YS and family, I'm happy.

However, we should face the reality but not always feel sad about it.

Haha. Tomyam Mee, Raja Uda's 斗母宫, shopping everywhere, movies, McD, angpau... Nice! LOL!

This year as usual, I met my relatives but mostly I will only meet them once in a year.
Some of them said: Wah, 24 years old liao ar? Got girl friend already?
Me: Haha, long time no see, ya I'm 24 years old and I have a girl friend.
Them: Wow. Then can marry liao?
Me: Hahaha. (Really long time no see them, they are really funny and I don't know how to answer this question)

In their mind, I'm still maybe 18 years old for them. Perhaps my face looks younger. Haha.
Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to them and thanks for the angpau! Haha.

2 more days left for my holiday.
Happy CNY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment