Saturday, January 8, 2011

Waste


If you ask me about waste, wasting money will appear first in my mind.
Money no doubt is a powerful tool that can do/change/buy nearly everything. Something is going wrong when there are some people are wasting it.

How to count as waste money? Actually I also not sure about it but anyway in my opinion, one’s has money but don’t donate to people who need help but he/she still can afford something not necessary. Or he/she is using other people’s (especially parent) money to buy something that in those people’s (especially parent) mind are count as wasting money. For an example, many students nowadays like to use parent’s money to shopping not in an ordinary shopping’s shop but they are always going to branded shops to get their clothes without letting their parents know. They even can work hard and use all of the salary to buy branded clothes without saving it.

For those who are pursuing or have some competitions that compare who can buy more branded/latest things in this world without informing their parents, please kindly ask them for their opinion first. They know more than you. Don’t always think only they will just stop you or scold you if you buy that, but what is in their mind is really useful because they have much more experience compare to you. Think twice!
Besides that, for those who use parent’s money to buy whatever but asking for their parents’ opinion first, if they don’t think you are wasting their money to buy branded/latest things then you should think besides the things you buy, should you use the extra money to help people who needed your help? Please don’t forget them when you are rich. Those branded/latest things you brought were just things that would be used by minority of people in this world. I’m not advising you to stop buying but after that you should think is that you also able to help the people who needed your help.

Furthermore, branded things sometimes are really worth in terms of quality. That is a fact. We really should buy it when we can afford it. Hence, as a human, we need to find as much money as we could but only in the correct way. Some people are very materialistic and horrible, as an example, some girls can just love a boy because of he is rich and no other reasons else. Eventually they break up and the boy lost some of his money just because to make her happy. Much worse, a girl planned to cheat her boyfriend’s money forever.

Somehow I felt guilty when I’m writing this blog. Haha. Maybe it is because I had wasted my parent’s money before but now I’m trying to use that money as careful as I can. That’s why I thought of this topic. LOL. Anyway, I’m glad if anyone of you wanted to help other people who need your help and I wish to become a rich man and a people who can always donate/help those people.



By JackCWK. (This topic is based on my opinion but not using any real examples/cases among all of you.)

If anyone interested in the advertisement below, you are welcome to become a member and please kindly click the link below.

SAYS.my is a community of Malaysians who choose cool stuff to share on social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs) and get rewarded with cash, points and prizes for doing so! Any Malaysian who uses social media can join.
Help - http://blog.says.my/category/faq/
http://says.my/jackcwk/invite  (become a member of says.my, verify your account in your email and starts sharing the advertisements)
http://says.my/jackcwk/hidup-bola (Milo) - Dapatkan koleksi bola sepak dan beg Piala Dunia dari Adidas! Kumpulkan pembelian Milo anda dan tebus dengan produk Adidas. Kumpulkan kesemuanya sekarang.

No comments:

Post a Comment