Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm home...Happy CNY!!!

After 6 weeks study in university, finally the CNY holiday arrived. With an excited heart, I came back home after went to a dinner in Tambun. Let me talk about the Tambun's dinner first.

Actually we planned to go there 2 semesters ago but we have no chance to go there together with all friends. After a long period, we found a great chance and planned to go there to have a dinner with 11 friends however we still can't avoid to miss out some of our friends because their schedule are planned to have other activities. Too sad. But we still have the chance, I'm waiting. Haha. The place that we had our dinner is at Yen's Seafood Restaurant. The restaurant is a very famous and existed long time ago where nearly all people in Penang knew about it. Not forgettable, the food is really delicious.

After a very satisfied dinner, I went back home and the next day I went to Pasific with YS and friends to have a movie + shopping + went to eat Raja Uda's famous Tomyam Mee's + visited the 斗母宫(famous temple). The temple's design is really great and feel like I'm inside a castle. Haha. I will upload the photos soon.

Few more days to celebrate the CNY 2011. Wish all of us have a very happy year no matter doing whatever things. Happy CNY !!!

1 comment: