Monday, January 3, 2011

To grow up or not to ...

When I was a child, I'm dreaming of someday I may grow up to become an adult.
At that time, I was really wished to turn into adult soon because there are a lot of things that controlled by our parent and teachers as well.
The best example is homework. For a kid, homework is the hardest thing to be done because the teachers give homework non-stop.
Sometimes, it can be ten even more. However, we can’t just ignore it because our parents are paying as much as possible of their attention on our homework and of course our result. Stress! Haha…
After I have done all of the homework for many years and passed UPSR examination, I went to SMJK Jit Sin. Jit Sin is a famous high school in Bukit Mertajam even in Penang state.
At that time, we need as minimum as 9 points of UPSR examination (11 points for Jit Sin primary school’s students) to enter Jit Sin secondary school.
I was so lucky to enter Jit Sin because the environment is really good for us to study.
A little bit unlucky I was addicted to computer’s games when I was form 2 and my parent starting not to control me so much at that time because they thought I can control myself well enough.
I went to internet cafe almost everyday and I forgot when I need to do homework and revision for exam.
That is what I desired when I was a child, nobody was controlling me and I can do whatever that I wanted to do.
It was a nightmare for me actually. Grow up maturely is the best but that’s not happened on me until I met YS. After that, I started to have a future plan. Thanks YS.
Instead of homework, now as an adult I need to pay more effort on my study to achieve my plan’s objectives. Compare to childhood, I merely controlled by somebody who wanted us to become a mature and useful people in future, but now they doesn’t.
But that doesn’t mean they are not caring about us anymore but they are just watching us. Although I’m worrying if I have chosen the wrong step in future but I wish to become an adult.
So sad that we need to lose something to grow up but this is what every people need to be passed through.
Hence, I need to grow up, become more mature, plan carefully and make sure I’m always doing the right thing. Only this way can show my appreciation to all of the people who concern about me especially my parent, YS, friends…


By JackCWK.

No comments:

Post a Comment