Sunday, January 23, 2011

Special event

I didn’t update my blog for about 5 days already. Before that I will wonder why some bloggers seldom update their blog but now I have understood their feeling already. Haha. For me, sometimes I don’t have topic to write but I will keep finding topics to write at least once or twice a week. Not only lack of topic, but sometimes I will also lazy to update it because I will worry about my blog’s English grammar mistakes and I have to recheck again and again to minimize my mistakes. Or when you see that, please tell me. Thanks. ^^

For this week, the most unforgettable event was the “family gathering”. Every one of our “family” should attend the event and talk about things that we don’t satisfied or misunderstanding among our members. Although we have spoken out honestly, but maybe there is something else that will repeat again. 

In my opinion, the conclusion of this event is we should have the adaption’s ability to adapt any characteristics among us because every people would have different characteristics. However sometimes there is no way to adapt and accept or endure for things that is too serious for someone. For me, there will be a balance point. Balance between acceptation and self’s concepts. If balance point fails to achieve, there will be some misunderstanding between us.

Anyways, I hope you all like these...





Friendship forever...

Get rewarded for spreading messages across your social media network. Start sharing today!
Pump your day with a cup of #MiloFuzeJamPack and you can also tag your friends with the respective Milo Fuze's personalities. It's fun. Try now! 
http://www.churpchurp.com/jackcwk/share/milofuze-jampack

No comments:

Post a Comment